- Want to win cash prizes and a Player Advantage T-Shirt? Join our Overwatch 3v3 Invitational toady! Tournament starts 1/28/18!
Overwatch Invitational Created by Al
3v3 Overwatch Elimination Tournament hosted and streamed by Player Advantage.
January 26, 2018 12:00 am(America/New_York)
0 out of 12Participants
Overwatch - PS4 ONLYLocation
Game formatBest of 5
Game frequencyEvery 7 days
Black Forest (3v3)
Ecopoint: Antartica (3v3)
This tournament is hosted by Player Advantage and will feature 12 teams of 3 going head to head to find out who the best Overwatch players are. That being said, there are some general ground rules about the tournament.
- All team members must be present at least 10 minutes before their set match time. When the brackets come out, you will be informed by a Player Advantage Team Member of your assigned match time. If your entire team is not present by the time your match is set to start, then your team will forfeit the match and be eliminated from the tournament. If there is a special circumstance which requires the match to be scheduled, your team will need to provide at least fourty-eight (48) hours notice.
- All matches will be spectated by a Player Advantage staff member and will be streamed in real-time with commentary on the Player Advantage Twitch.
- This is meant to be a friendly, but competitive tournament. There will be a zero tolerance rule in regards to any sort of legitmant threats of bodily harm or violence. There will be zero tolerance for rude, cruel, or unusual language as well. Have good sportsmanship.
The following are rules that will be adhered to during all matches taking place as part of the Overwatch Invitational hosted by Player Advantage:
- All matches will be contested under standard 3v3 Overwatch Elimination rules.
- As is standard in Overwatch 3v3, the winning team will be locked out of the heroes they chose for the last round if they win.
- Before the match begins, each team will have the ability to ban a specific hero from being used by their opponents for that match. Anyone who uses that hero banned for their team will have their team immediately disqualified.
- All rounds will have a 5 minute time limit.
- All matches will have a 15 minute time limit.
- In order to win, your team must win 3 of the 5 matches you play.
- In the event of a time limit draw with a tied score, we will default to one game of sudden death to decide the winner of a match.
|place 1 :||$25 Amazon Gift Card & Player Advantage T-Shirt (All Team Members)|
|place 2 :||$25 Amazon Gift Card (All Team Members)|
|place 3 :||$10 Amazon Gift Card (All Team Members)|
|place 4 :|
© 2018 2017-2018 Player Advantage. All content belongs to their owners unless otherwise specified.